Friday, December 19, 2008

Information

What is a passage?

A passage is message left in a public place for someone to find. The messages are written on slips of paper which are folded up and placed into very small glass bottles.

Why do I place passages?

I want to confront the way people think, or do not think, with thought provoking questions and ideas, and hopefully encourage the finders of the passages to learn a little bit about themselves.

Why does this blog exist?

So far, I haven't provided any way for the finders of the passages to contact me, the placer. I want the process to remain anonymous. However, starting with the next placement, I will provide this URL with the passage, so that the finder has a place to go to find out a little bit more about what they have found, and to leave feedback about their experience with their passage.

I will post the documentation of the first passages, even though the finders of those passages do not know this blog exists, just to give you, the reader a better feel of how this all works.

What are my expectations with this experiment?

I really don't have any expectations. I don't know what, if anything, will happen next. I do know that I am excited about the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment